lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2018, 06:17 PM   #21
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

Default Re: Where do i go from here?

That is so hilarious, not so much for ducks,
more like Dove and quail LMAO......
The reason I find this so amusing, is that I have a daughter that is more like me then both my boys put together!!!! She can shoot anything from a bow and arrow to a 308..... My boys can't do that, my daughter can track better than both my boys put together, she can clean fish and field dress on the Fly, none of the boys can do that..... But here's the worst part, she can drive a four wheel drive truck like no tomorrow, she can back trailers with ease on the first shot, constantly telling her husband to step out of the way.......
She got Mama's Great Looks, and everything else is all dad always has been.....
For some reason I think that sounds familiar to you......LMAO.....again

Here's a picture of my daughter in field........

Here's a girly girly picture.......

I will actually try and find a video of my daughter shooting skeet, I have a video of her shooting two Skeet with one shot......
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2018, 07:22 PM   #22
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

She's very pretty! and how proud you must be of her! I don't shoot anything but clay targets. We have beef cows and being born/raised in SoCal, I never ate deer until I lived here so no deer for me anymore. And funny thing about backing trailers, I've hauled my horses enough that now everyone at the campground anxiously awaits our arrival..lol They know there will be some words and then I'll jump in the truck.
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:36 PM   #23
David Maner
Morel Man

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingerbateman View Post
no, the only time I was ever in the black box was to pull the black wire off bottom micro so it would idle. Now that I'm having problems, I hooked it back up. When jumping across the solenoid with screwdriver, it turns engine but no spark to plug.
Just a thought. When you're checking the spark and shorting across the solenoid to spin the engine do you have the switch in the on position?

I know and I shouldn't be asking but many of us have done things like that in our lives
David Maner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:23 AM   #24
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Maner View Post
Just a thought. When you're checking the spark and shorting across the solenoid to spin the engine do you have the switch in the on position?

I know and I shouldn't be asking but many of us have done things like that in our lives
You know Dave, when frustration level is at its highest and you’re trying to figure out why the heck this thing won’t run, anything is possible! I’m pretty sure I always had the key on, but I have the body off so the FNR group is just laying there. I had to replace the weldment because the screw broke off. Being that it’s not attached to the body, it was hard to keep it in maintenance mode due to the play on the shaft where the micro switches are. Since it was on blocks I figured just put it in gear and try it. Last thing I replaced was my solenoid and the micro switch on FNR. So I’m leaning towards the solenoid being the problem?
Old 01-31-2018, 10:27 AM   #25
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

Wants to know if you can post a picture, of that fancy shotgun you talk about I was telling the Buddies about it and all of us are a bunch of rednecks never heard of that brand..... So a picture would really be cool...
Old 02-01-2018, 05:33 AM   #26
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Only ones I can find. The stock is a precision fit stock for recoil and fit. And close up of my newly painted grip and forearm which was painted last winter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C64DC486-881A-4F5C-935B-2513E0581863.jpg (173.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2CBC0E93-744D-4BB5-8234-7BF82B920C6F.jpg (111.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-01-2018, 06:26 AM   #27
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

Again hanging out with the buddies at the shop, drinking beer and telling lies, as it turns out, I have 2 shotguns that could be used for skeet, I did not know that a soft recoil had a lot to do with shooting skeet, the last two shotguns I have bought have little or no recoil, my Beretta A400, and a Remington 1100
I actually bought the Beretta, in my daughter bought me the Remington, both shotguns have little to no recoil, the Beretta has an adjustable stock for individual set up. So now the guys are literally giving me a really hard time about how I've gotten weak as an old man. Recoil may not matter to them, but it does to me when you're shooting all day long.....
The stock on your shotgun is sick, I would like to have that for my Remington 1100.....
And I am still looking for the video of my daughter....
Old 02-01-2018, 06:37 AM   #28
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Usually the auto shotguns have less recoil than a break open gun. I see a lot of 1100’s in the leagues because they are affordable and guys have them for hunting. But with a field stock they aren’t good for trapshooting. My gun weighs a hair over 10lbs and I shoot 300 targets a day for a week at most shoots. Benellis are great guns, my husband has one he uses for doves,geese etc.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car