lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2019, 10:00 PM   #1
jsumerli
Not Yet Wild

Smile Upgrading rxv 2015

I’m going to upgrade a 2015 stock rxv. Curious what would be a good lift rim and tire size as well as back seat. Obviously I’m trying to come out cheap as possible cause were just gona run it up and down paths but any info is greatly appreciated?!?!
jsumerli is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #2
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Upgrading rxv 2015

The madjax A-arm lift is pretty good, but my only complaint is the turning radius sucks. I like that its not too wide. A couple other kits I looked at put the wheels a good 6" further out on either side.

I went with the Genesis 250 rear seat. I liked the cup holders built into the arm rests, lighter than steel and less likely to rust, and the rear step can fold up. Only complaint is that it sits a little high. The seat frame is thicker than the steel kits and also does not mount as close to the rear body.

I put on a set of 12" wheels with 22" turf tire. Running at 30+mph, I wanted a smoother quieter ride than the 23 all terrain tires that are pretty common.
agpfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts