lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2019, 01:21 AM   #11
gold star
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 05 g22 electric yamaha

First thing I did was actually wash the batteries, plus I did wire brush the posts and cables. I also took off the motor leads, cleaned them and ohmed the motor and also wired it and hooked 12 v charger to it and it ran fine. I'm wondering if the brush area is shorting though. I been aiming to drop the motor and check it out, but it don't make sense that rocking the cart and the solenoid connects but the gas pedal won't kick it in. I put new solenoid and Throttle sensor on (even tho I was pretty sure they were both good) knowing for sure the Key switch and pedal switch were good. I followed and checked all wires and none were bare and touching frame or broke into. Could the 2 year old controller be playing tricks on me?
gold star is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #12
mcmillanjl
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

You need to make darn sure your throttle sensor is OEM. The "husky" or other aftermarket brands won't! I purchased an aftermarket, and following install, the solenoid would not engage as it had done before. Finally got OEM, and it solved the issue.

Disconnect your new throttle sensor, and push pedal. Solenoid should click on/off. If not, check stop switch.

Have you tested your pack voltage under a load?
mcmillanjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #13
gold star
Not Yet Wild

Yes i Have checked under load and throttle sensor is OEM. I disconnected it and solenoid won't click I also jumped the key and foot switch and get nothing. only when I move the cart it will click.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:21 PM   #14
gold star
Not Yet Wild

I twisted the key wires and foot switch wires together and still get nothing. I reckon I'm mostly talking to myself, but maybe somebody will eventually come up with an answer. I keep hoping.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:18 AM   #15
goldstar
Not Yet Wild

Don’t do any good to donate because you get no answers
goldstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 10:31 AM   #16
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldstar View Post
Don’t do any good to donate because you get no answers
Well, at least you got what you paid for!
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha