lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #11
Topwater
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Missing

Thanks Guys.
I changed the plug when I did the filters. Tonight I ran carb cleaner, Sea Foam, through it I seems better, but I won't be sure till I get it back to the cabin Memorial Weekend. That's where the long hill is. If it's still a prob. then I guess I'll be learning what the inside of one of these little carbs looks like. Can I take this carb apart & put it back together without a rebuild kit?
Topwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #12
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Re: Missing

You sure can, lay it out on clean paper towels in some order and you will be fine.
Need to be careful with gaskets taking it apart but it will if you go slow.
Most people intimidated because of the size but not much to them on the inside.
I can't remember if it is a diaphram carb or float/bowl type you have but main thing is passages need to be clean and needle pivot arm height set correctly on diaphram carbs or float level adjusted properly on bowl type.
If it is running out of gas on an incline the float might be set a tad low.
No biggie either way. Don't forget to check the bottom of your tank.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO