lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #31
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: 08 ST 2+2 gas belt

It already has the HD belt on it - double cogged. He is not complaining about performance of the eng it is just whem the belt gets moist it slips. I told him they all do it. I checked his belt on his CC and it is worn severly and I really do not see how it does anything. I am not really familiar with the sale due to my boss sold it to him, And I have a feeling that is why he is so upset due to my boss over expresses stuff.

I have driven his CC and it is truly a piece of crap. I would not take if you gave it to me. In my mind I think he really needs a 4-wheeler instead of a golf cart.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #32
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: 08 ST 2+2 gas belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by COURTESYCART View Post
It already has the HD belt on it - double cogged. He is not complaining about performance of the eng it is just whem the belt gets moist it slips. I told him they all do it. I checked his belt on his CC and it is worn severly and I really do not see how it does anything. I am not really familiar with the sale due to my boss sold it to him, And I have a feeling that is why he is so upset due to my boss over expresses stuff.

I have driven his CC and it is truly a piece of crap. I would not take if you gave it to me. In my mind I think he really needs a 4-wheeler instead of a golf cart.
Is he running through water? I've never had any issues with moisture...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #33
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: 08 ST 2+2 gas belt

HE is telling me moisture/damp, but when I got the cart for service there was mud caked on top of the battery, top of eng, basically it looked like it had been driven thru a mud pit for mud racing.

I think he is just unhappy all together with it and is just trying to find an excuse. I have talked to my rep and he thinks the same way as do the rest of us on here. I think he is trying to drive this thing somewhere that it has no business going. He did tell me he got strained due to belt and had to go get another cart (did not tell me name even though I asked) with winch to pull him out.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO