lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
sinktip
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Toro Golf Cart?

I have a lead on a cart I'm thinking of trading an old aluminum boat for.
It is a Toro electric. I can't really find any info on Toro in the forum. Does anybody know anything about them?
Here's a picture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toro.jpg (7.4 KB, 37 views)
sinktip is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
stlrnatn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Toro Golf Cart?

I don't know if you picked that toro up but I have one in about the same condition I picked up last year that I'm just starting to work on. I do know from some research that only 1000 of that model were made in the mid 1960's. There is a thread on here with one that looks great. Good luck to you if you picked it up.
stlrnatn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts