lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
mallardsroost
Not Yet Wild

Default Melex 202 and charger help needed

I have a melex 202 that has been sitting in a garage untouched for about 15 years. I am thinking about getting it going just to use to ride pastures turkey hunting, nothing to extreme just hard flat land with a rolling hill or 2. I am new to this adventure and have done some reading on here. This cart was used up until it was parked because the charger quit. My question is how is this model cart, any specific things i need to look into before putting the money out for new batteries?

Next problem is the charger, it is a Lewis model 36LC25-3.5t12. It turns on and buzzes like it is working but no voltage is coming out. Any pointers on what to check first would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
mallardsroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts