lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
ezcome ezgo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Cool Please Help

Hello again It's been awhile sence i have been on here.I need some HELP i had asked on here before but i have an ezgo 3 wheeled cart (a tri pod) i need help on finding out what yr it is i'm at a lost i have tryed i think everything.I would like to know so i can work on this thing and get the right or close manual for it. I am trying to get it ready for the campground.If i can't get it ready maybe i should just scrap it??? Well here is all i got off of it the info on the tag under the dash says Serial # 6c427II0038 aguasta ga and thats it on the metal tag. I have looked all over this thing for other numbers and nothing.I have seen two of these on ebay for sale one was an 80 and the other 78 so i'm kind of lost here.I will try to post a pic of the one i saw on ebay.And mine does not have a top.The first pic is one i saw on ebay the other is mine in its working stage the one one ebay is exactaly like mine. PLEASE HELP Thank you ezcome ezgo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 038.jpg (88.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 056.jpg (105.7 KB, 9 views)
ezcome ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
Rickster
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Please Help

Can you post a clear picture of the ID tag so we can see it. I have a 91, but your's looks alot older.
Rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
ezcome ezgo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok i'm a dummy i looked at the tag again on the cart i don't know if this will help but here is the number again i left out some numbers It is 760427II0038 I also have a pic of the tag sorry if you can't read it it was as close as i could get. Thanks again for all the help maybe i can get this thing rolling soon.thanks again Ezcome Ezgo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2634.jpg (70.3 KB, 13 views)
ezcome ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Rickster
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Looks like your tag has been double stamped. From what I can see looks like it's a "76"
Rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO