lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #21
AirJunky
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Funny story leading into my assistance request..

Holy crap, that must have been funny as hell to watch.

I'd guess the cart got some bad juju from the dead guy. Would you want anyone runnin over your stone(s)??
AirJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #22
DRAGMACEDAD
Not Yet Wild

Have a friend that knows so much more than I do about electric stuff... He has offered a breif explanation as to how these things work and provided me with a course of action. Sounds as though it may be a switch on the throttle assembly that activates the solenoid allowing current to the speed controller. Man I hope so because the search for a new solenoid is getting on my nerves.
DRAGMACEDAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #23
DRAGMACEDAD
Not Yet Wild

Problem solved, stop switch on the go pedal linkage and a bad diode on the solenoid as well as the solenoid itself. Now on to the other likttle things like a cracked steering case and new tie rods ends..
DRAGMACEDAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts