lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
scubajoe
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default '87 and '94 EZGO 2:!?

Been looking for parts for my '87 gas cart and came across this body, top, and trim electric donor. Hoping to use as much as possible from this '94 to get my '87 back to stock. I was hoping to get rear springs and shocks out of it too, but the '87 has coil springs and this has leaf springs, and the shocks are rusted completely through.

I'll probably take this apart, and store the parts I'm keeping, and dump the rest, and put it on the other cart once I get the head gasket replaced.

Am I getting in too deep?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0135.JPG (118.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0136.JPG (120.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0139.JPG (134.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0140.JPG (136.0 KB, 6 views)
scubajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: '87 and '94 EZGO 2:!?

I'd say "to deep" is a relative term. in my opinion i'd say no, your not. there is a difference between the sparky cart and the gasser, and you guessed it, it's the way the rear is hooked up. the rest of the parts should be pretty much the same.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
scubajoe
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: '87 and '94 EZGO 2:!?

I'm gonna look and see if it's possible, with a little welding, to retro-fit the leafs to the old cart, but otherwise I'll just use the body parts and roof.
scubajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO