lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
cda30
Not Yet Wild

Default cart stalls for no reason

i'm looking for any ideas as to why my 2000 ezgo, it has a 295cc, keeps stalling..if i ride for long periods of time and then let off the gas it will just stall..wont start back up for about 2 minutes..doesnt even crank over like its trying to start, its like someone just turned the key off..lights stay on but hitting the gas to start it theres nothing..i usually get up, lift the seat, step on the gas pedal and it starts back up and runs fine..im lost for trying to figure this one out..
cda30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
glama
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart stalls for no reason

I had same problem with with my 2007 TXT . It wouldn't stay in the no power mode long enough to check anything before it would start back.I took a shot in the dark and replaced the solenoid ,30 dollars. So far seems like problem solved.
glama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
birdleg1981
Getting Wild
Club Car

Check all your connections to the solenoid, no lose wires bad corrosion, etc. drive it with a volt meter in ur hand, when it acts funny react like ur running from the.popo, fast. Check voltage to solenoid, if you have it check if it comes out. If not, swap solenoid. Sounds like it may just be getting hot and failing to me tho.
birdleg1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
worqhors
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Very likely some loose connection somewhere. Check also fuse.
worqhors is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO