lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
bm3hubbs
Not Yet Wild

Default Star Car Controller problems

I have a 2010 Star Car that I just put a new controller in. I am getting a steady amber status light blinking so it is supposedly operating normally. When I engage the accelerator I hear the solenoid kick on but that is it. No response from the motor. When cart first died I ran batteries directly to the motor and the motor still worked. Not sure where to go from here. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
bm3hubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
tmills6
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Star Car Controller problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm3hubbs View Post
I have a 2010 Star Car that I just put a new controller in. I am getting a steady amber status light blinking so it is supposedly operating normally. When I engage the accelerator I hear the solenoid kick on but that is it. No response from the motor. When cart first died I ran batteries directly to the motor and the motor still worked. Not sure where to go from here. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Did you solve this? I have the same problem with a 2006. My horn and back-up alarm didn't work prior to final failure. Thoughts?
tmills6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
DonBenigno
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

what controller is in it ? VC Tech or the Curtis ?
DonBenigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
ulrichc
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Today we managed it to repair my fairplay. We put a new controller in (curtis) and the same as before. then we opend the motor and just a cable was losen from F1/F2 (forward reverse solenoid). We fixed it and it drives with the "old" controller
ulrichc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #5
pete959
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm3hubbs View Post
there is a little red wire on ur positive contact at controller cut that wire and see what happins that is for aux relay without a hand held programmer i really cant help u
pete959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay