lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
rstarost
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G2 Electric Brake Pedal Upgrade Ideas?

I updated my golf cart with the Universal Kit from Carts Unlimited (great site and owner by the way). As part of that kit you have to install a new gas pedal. So not I have 3 pedals -the brake, the old gas that is now used to release the brake and the new pedal. Anyone have creative ideas or solutions to get rid of the non-gas gas pedal and be able to release the brake when locked?
rstarost is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2018, 09:17 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G2 Electric Brake Pedal Upgrade Ideas?

A gas cart? The brake unlocks itself right?

Looks like electric, this is gas section.

Looks like you have to use that pedal, I guess I would look at taking out the stock pedal and if I could make a linkage to that to release the brake.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:07 AM   #3
JBritt1997
Not Yet Wild

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I have a 36v G2e with a resistor and am considering a 48 v upgrade. The E Brake does NOT release unless you press the gas pedal, so that leaves the 3 pedal option or to disable the E Brake. I’m Really looking for a better solution!!

I need Batteries, so time is of the essence. Any ideas?
JBritt1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:48 PM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBritt1997 View Post
Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I have a 36v G2e with a resistor and am considering a 48 v upgrade. The E Brake does NOT release unless you press the gas pedal, so that leaves the 3 pedal option or to disable the E Brake. I’m Really looking for a better solution!!

I need Batteries, so time is of the essence. Any ideas?
Get a "PB-6" throttle, hook it to your current gas pedal, and skip that third pedal business all together. It's not like the controller is compatible with only that pedal offered.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha