lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
rockhoyle
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: NEW pics of my G9 Project

heck ya ..just needed carb cleaned out and fuel pump.. Drained gas, new fuel filter and the right size spark plug!!!! and new weight for clutch.. fixed all of that before I started spending the dough on it.. to PIMP it out!!! The kids have been riding it since 9:00am and I just got home at 6:00... I mean NONSTOP!!!!they have about 6 friends over all taking turns!!!! They have been riding up and down the road with radio just a blasting!! its funny..they are waiting for dark to ride with the underbody neons and lights on...It looks pretty cool at night. One of there friends they were teaching to drive already hit a tree trying to turn around and took out my passenger headlight.. just the glass cover ..light still works. lol
rockhoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha