lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ask question

He or she was already crying? tearsmeup?

You can't be too sensitive on the internet.
You can read around here a bit and see we have a sense of humor I sure hope we didn't scare anyone off but, I guess it's possible.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Oh for the luv of god pledge. Get back here and ask that question
noserider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
caokgafamily
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ok I'm not that guy but I am new. I dont mind helping out as a pledge.

I have owned a series 2003 DS Club Car for the last 4 yrs, it gets used a couple of times a week and alot during deer season. I just installed a new PQ Bandit and I have been running it around pretty good. I always check my water level and keep it on the charger when not in use. I haven't checked it in about 3 weeks and they were low. It took 2 gallons of distilled water to fill them up also some of the plates were not covered with water.

I filled them back up, do you think I could have done some damage? Its been **** hot in Ga, so between the Bandit & heat I think thats what evaporated the water.

I really enjoy this site! Thanks,
Steve
caokgafamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #14
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

if you caught it sooner rather than later you should be fine...................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
tearsmeup
Not Yet Wild

i have 2000 club cart, have problem with solenoid 36v i have had the solenoid replaced two times in the past couple years. it starts to smell hot at slow speeds. this may go on for months and then it quits and i check and see the terminal is shorted off post. can you help me with this. i have a new one on order but i would like to know what is causing this problem before i put it on. this solenoid has four therinals two large on top and two small on bottom. te ones on bottom has a jumper from one to the other. the large one one tlop is the one that shorts and fries.

thank you

Last edited by tearsmeup; 03-14-2013 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: more info
tearsmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car