lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
propcheck
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: My 85 western build (ezgo Chassis)

Ok the tubing work is complete. Please note I am not calling this a roll cage. I am calling it tubing work that holds up a roof and keeps the kids from fallling out. I did use 1.25/.120 wall D.O.M. tubing but I used my cheap welder instead of borrowing a better one. I was originally going to do a roll cage but realized I would end up spending way more and this will do what it needs to to keep everybody safe. The cantilever roof is a maybe at this point I like the look but we will see how it functions. The last photo was just a fun pic of the cart in powdery sand it looks like its going fast but it is just the soft sand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0777.jpg (174.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0775.jpg (153.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0778.jpg (136.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0379.jpg (140.4 KB, 2 views)
propcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO