lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
forbesofms
Not Yet Wild

Default Navitas TSE 1000 wiring connections

I recently had my controller rebuilt for my 2005 BBB and in the removal process i overlooked a wire and did not mark its location. Its a small dark blue guage wire, i would say about 14 gauge with a I.D. number of 17 on it. I know it came from either the B minus post or the F post but not sure which one! Don't want to take a chance and fry something!
forbesofms is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2012, 06:11 AM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: Navitas TSE 1000 wiring connections

Here are diagrams from Badboy.......no colors but you should be able to figure it out.

Series Big Cables

Series Small wires
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
forbesofms
Not Yet Wild

Thanks a bunch Roady! This is just what i was looking for. I printed out the schematics for future reference and finished my connections. So far so good as everything is working fine. Now we'll see how long it last as this is controller #4 or 5(i've lost count). I sent this controller to F.S.I.P for a rebuild. I'll let you know how it goes.
forbesofms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
tcmbt
Not Yet Wild

Roady do you know where I can get a Navitas TSE 1000 rebuilt?
tcmbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
roady89
nimda
Club Car

http://www.fsip.biz
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #6
tcmbt
Not Yet Wild

Thanks roady, by the way how in the world did you get the cover off that TSE 1000, I looked at it - it looks impossible?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #7
tcmbt
Not Yet Wild

Either my controller is bad or one of the contractors is bad does anyone know what the coil voltage for the contractor on a 2006 bad boy buggy should be. I don't want to buy both.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:49 PM   #8
Standefer
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone in the Houston area check/test/service the Navitas 1000 controller for a BBB or a service to send it to? I was gifted a BBB and need to check all the other components to make sure it is only the batteries that need replacing. Then when I do, who has switched over to Lithium Ion batteries I am looking at 4 - 12v 100Ah to make the 48v at 400Ah. Any all help is appreciated.
Standefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 11:07 PM   #9
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standefer View Post
Does anyone in the Houston area check/test/service the Navitas 1000 controller for a BBB or a service to send it to? I was gifted a BBB and need to check all the other components to make sure it is only the batteries that need replacing. Then when I do, who has switched over to Lithium Ion batteries I am looking at 4 - 12v 100Ah to make the 48v at 400Ah. Any all help is appreciated.
I would find someone with a 48v Golf Cart and use jumper cables to see if the wheels turn. I would jack the rear end off the ground.

I think your math is off on the Batteries, that is going to be a HUGE battery, if even available. That is way beyond what the stock batteries had.
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO