lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Jerj7907
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Brake lights on RXV

I am wanting to add brake lights to my RXV. As I already have headlights and taillights I don't want to spend the money on a new kit. Has anyone added brake lights on one for themselves. I looked at my cart and it seems that on the right of the brake pedal is a position switch.

So the question is does anyone know of a way to tap into the already existing brake pedal wiring or do I just need to buy a micro switch and figure out how and where to mount it? Thanks Jeremy
Jerj7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Jerj7907
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Brake lights on RXV

If anyone wants to do this that already have the lights installed it was extremely easy to do once I found a push-to-break switch. Just throwing it out there as I know upgrades are few and far between for these carts.
Jerj7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
kabinski
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Brake lights on RXV

After nearly getting rear-ended two days ago when making a left-hand turn (the car behind me got hit pretty bad) I came to the conclusion brake lights might not be too bad of an idea. Like you, I already have headlights/tailights. I'd love to hear how you set yours up, including what parts I'll need. My cart is a 2009 RXV, if that matters. Thanks for your help.
kabinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO