lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need Help Finding Flip Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
Thanks for the replies. I looked at the ebay listing and it doesn't come with new top supports and shipping will be $70 so $279, $384 with free shipping from thier sight. It seems nothing is cheap and simple! Maybe Ill look at the top supports and see what they cost and go from there. On a side note, has anyone had any experience with the Outback (sponsor) rear seats?

X
hmmm, the one I installed came with everything. What is it you mean by "top support"? If you are referring to the the back two upright supports going to the roof top? If so, yes, it came with those.
Rammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #12
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Maybe I missed it but I could not find anywhere in the add that it stated it came with the new roof struts or upright supports. I'll look again. If it does come with them I'm sold and the search is over.
xfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #13
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

It definitely comes with those. Just call them up.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Roger, thanks Rammer
Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #15
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I see the seat has diamond plate and angle iron on the outside for a lip. How quiet is this on bumps? Does it make a bunch of racquet driving on grass or a dirt road? I’ll be using it for hunting and want to be as quiet as possible.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #16
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

I'm not really sure, it's on my buddy's cart. We did take it hunting last weekend and he didn't say anything about it being loud. I'll ask him tomorrow if he's noticed it being loud in the woods.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #17
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks
Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

just got off the phone with him and he said where the support for the seat, in the down position, rests on the "grab bar" does make a little "clang" when bouncin around in the woods. He said it wasn't that bad, so he took a small piece of "sticky felt" and put down on the grab bar support piece so the flip seat support piece rests on the felt and that fixed the noise. Hope that makes sense and helps. By the way, he told me to tell you he got the "heavy duty" seat. Apparently there is a "light duty" seat and a "heavy duty" seat, with the differnce being the heavy duty comes with that back grab bar and the light duty does not. He said the light duty is $209 and the heavy duty is $259. Good luck!

EDIT: I just looked at his site again and the light duty appears to be the "Value Style", which does not come with the grab bar. But again, the seats do indeed come with the upright roof supports or at least his did. I know because I installed it! :)
Old 03-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #19
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
just got off the phone with him and he said where the support for the seat, in the down position, rests on the "grab bar" does make a little "clang" when bouncin around in the woods. He said it wasn't that bad, so he took a small piece of "sticky felt" and put down on the grab bar support piece so the flip seat support piece rests on the felt and that fixed the noise. Hope that makes sense and helps. By the way, he told me to tell you he got the "heavy duty" seat. Apparently there is a "light duty" seat and a "heavy duty" seat, with the differnce being the heavy duty comes with that back grab bar and the light duty does not. He said the light duty is $209 and the heavy duty is $259. Good luck!

EDIT: I just looked at his site again and the light duty appears to be the "Value Style", which does not come with the grab bar. But again, the seats do indeed come with the upright roof supports or at least his did. I know because I installed it! :)
. . on my grab bar where the rear seat folds down, I put a length of foam insulated pipe wrap for the seat support to rest on to quell the rattle . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #20
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
. . on my grab bar where the rear seat folds down, I put a length of foam insulated pipe wrap for the seat support to rest on to quell the rattle . .
There ya go, that works too! For what these seats cost, a little "fix" here and there aint bad!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car