lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
mynertz
Not Yet Wild

Default 2005 cushman titan 48 volt QUESTION??

Im new to the site and it looks to me there are a lot of knowledgeable cart guys in here and im hoping someone could help me with a issue I have with my titan.
I have a 2005 48volt titan that I just purchased. It didn't have any good battery's in it so I replaced them all, For some reason im not getting any movement, there isn't any green light on the speed controller lit up so im thinking it may have burnt up , I heard that if you tow these without the tow switch toggled in the tow position you can damage the controller. So im thinking the people I bought this from towed this without knowing of the switch when the battery's to a dump on them. any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you
mynertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #2
mynertz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2005 cushman titan 48 volt QUESTION??

Any Help !!!!

Not sure If I explained the issue clearly.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
mlj427
Gone Wild

Have you checked the voltage from one end to the other to make sure you have all of the connections correct? I have seen a cart with one battery in backwards.

Mike
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
mynertz
Not Yet Wild

yes I've check all the connections and all are hooked up correctly, Im getting power to the controller but nothing happens and the status light isn't lit up. , everything else seems to be working lights ,strobe , horn , wipers, run/tow switch seems to be working. only thing I can think of now is the controller is burnt out.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts