lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #51
JohnBG
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Should I sell it or fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
Congrats on the sale!
It was hard to let it go after all the work I put into it, but it's going to a good home out in the country to a nice family where it will have acres to run in...

They'll get good use out of it.
JohnBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #52
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Glad you sold it, but honestly, even living less than an hour from you, I wouldn't have paid that for the cart. I just bought (2) 2007 carts Last week full light packages, Full Sunbrella canvas, long tops, 6 month old Trojan batteries and rear seat kits on them for $1200 each. Deka batteries are great as long as you don't mind replacing them every 2-3 years. There is a reason Trojan, Crown, and Interstate batteries cost $150-$200 more per set than those Deka's ..... Quality and Longevity......

Congrats on selling it though.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #53
JohnBG
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Glad you sold it, but honestly, even living less than an hour from you, I wouldn't have paid that for the cart. I just bought (2) 2007 carts Last week full light packages, Full Sunbrella canvas, long tops, 6 month old Trojan batteries and rear seat kits on them for $1200 each. Deka batteries are great as long as you don't mind replacing them every 2-3 years. There is a reason Trojan, Crown, and Interstate batteries cost $150-$200 more per set than those Deka's ..... Quality and Longevity......

Congrats on selling it though.
Well I'm glad you didn't buy it too...
JohnBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO