lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-21-2008, 05:33 AM   #21
FlemmingDenmark
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-Go Workhorse 804 GXT

Well.. not that big a country. From the tip of Jutland to Copenhagen(Sjælland), in other words from one end to the other... aprox..700Km. all in all.

But yes, getting quite frustrating, beeing set back all the time... But changed out all the locks, made 5 webcams sitting around connected to a server. All the doors are steel reinforced.
And all the doors have stickers on them, warning them.. (The law)
Spotlight from the roof
A whole lot of security, sadly...

But maybe the thiefs talk together, and now they will leve me alone.
FlemmingDenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2008, 06:07 AM   #22
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Oh yeah, now you make it easier for them to decide to go somewhere else. Funny to know your govt. also gives criminals too many rights. You mention posting a warning on the locked door about video surveillance
Here they would make you post that in a few foreign languages as well as in braille for the blind burgulars..... Here I think you need to make certain that the access to burglarize your business is handicap accessible as well! All locking devices must be located between 28 and 60 inches from the floor....And all valuable must be mounted on wheels....
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:45 AM   #23
FlemmingDenmark
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Rights... Over here its good to be criminal. 1st degre murder, 25 year. usualy they get out in 12. How may they killed doesent matter.

Rape up to 4 years.
Burglery almost nothing.

Maybe its because, we are not really used to this sort of crime, and in these amounds. After we got into the EU everything excalated, from nothing to stabbings, and shootings every day. And its getting closer and closer to home. A couple of weeks ago, we had a shooting right around the corner from me. I doent know were they get them, the only legal guns her are for hunting, and for that you need clearingses and papirwork up the ying yang.

Now they shoot eachother with Ak45, uzi'es, sawed over shootguns, small firearms. The worst one i heard about, was about a doorman that got attack with a Katana..(samurai sword) Were the hell did they hide that one?!?!?

No, here we were used to trafficjam, yelling folk, maybe a pickpocket once a year. Death here were 200+(in a bad year),that died in traffic a year!!!
Now... OH my god...
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

It seems that is way of people all over the world ....There is not enough real punishment for crime. Punishment was the deterrent. Now when you are jailed you get free health care, gym, education, food ... All the things an honest working man can barely afford.....They should keep the criminals in a fenced enclosure without a roof and see how many want to come back!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
goodoleboy80
Getting Wild
Club Car

I've got just 4 words that would help end all crime: Tall tree, short rope!!!!!!
goodoleboy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:11 AM   #26
technician#2
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

If all the world governments would put these dumazzes back to breaking rocks with pickaxes, this crap would slow back down again. I think that sheriff in arizona has the right idea housing the creeps in a chainlink fenced in tent city in the desert!! And making them wear pink. (of course, some probably liked that).
technician#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:02 AM   #27
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Flemming, have you gotten any work done on the cart? If so post some progress pics so we can get this thread back on track!
I got a windshield and mirror on mine .... & some 2 inch wheel spacers in the rear so now it tracks the same in front as the rear...the 4' lift axle also had a 4' spread....Happy new year
Old 01-01-2009, 07:59 AM   #28
FlemmingDenmark
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Happy newyear everybody

Well with all the trouble i had with keeping my Workhorse for my self, set me back some time. I also decided to change workshop, new lokation in the hope that I could be left alone for once.

Going there later this week, with some more stuff. I´ll take some pics, so you can follow up on both workhorse rebuilt and workshop rebuilt.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #29
FlemmingDenmark
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

added a new album. got myself another workhorse. Works just fine now!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #30
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

New horse looks good. Why is up upside down on dash?
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO