lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
monkeygirl38
Not Yet Wild

Default Service Manual for Older EZGO Cart Needed

I'm posted for my father - he has an older model EZGO cart that we aren't sure what year it is. He thinks it is in the 70's range - but he can't find ANY serial numbers on it at all. It's a 36V, all steel frame and body with only a rubber trim around the entire edge of the body. Split seat back and bottom. It doesn't have separate glove box areas - its like a tray area that goes the entire width of the cart above the steering shaft.

Basically he is looking for a way to narrow the year model based on description since he has searched the entire cart and can't find numbers. He would like to get a service manual for it - but all the ones we can find online are $65+ and we just don't want to put that much into a book. We are hoping someone might either have a used one for sale, or know where we could download a .pdf of one for cheap. The ones we found were broken in year ranges 65-79 OR 80-82 and since we aren't for sure - we hate to spend that much not knowing. From other's we've talked to, we *think* this one is somewhere in the 1975-78 range maybe.

If anyone has any information they would be willing to share, he would appreciate it very much.
monkeygirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Service Manual for Older EZGO Cart Needed

Is it three wheel or four wheel?
Is the motor mounted in front of the differential or above the rear axle?

Better yet, post pictures of cart from various angles and under the seat and maybe someone can narrow the year down a bit.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #3
monkeygirl38
Not Yet Wild

JohnnieB - it is a 4 wheeled cart. I'll have to ask him other questions and back with you. I will get some pics as well. Thanks for replying!
Old 01-14-2016, 06:43 PM   #4
monkeygirl38
Not Yet Wild

He said the motor is mounted in front of the differential. I haven't been able to get pictures as it's dark when we get home. Maybe this narrows it down?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO