lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2018, 05:50 AM   #11
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 14 inch wheels on a stock height Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Rozier View Post
How is the ride quality of your tires? I have low profile tires now on 14" rims and I am not happy. I looked at the 22" tires and they look exactly like wha's on your cart. (RHOX ROADHAWK 22X10R-14" RADIAL DOT GOLF CART TIRES)
Its not a bad ride, not as good as my friend's knobby tires but no road noise. That is a big plus with me.
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2018, 09:47 AM   #12
beachguysc
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 14 inch wheels on a stock height Precedent

I bought a cart with 215/35/14. It had a half inch block lift in the front and some HD springs in the rear. It looked really good and drove well on flat pavement. But once I took it on some dirt roads and golf carts paths with roots, I had to upgrade to a 3” lift and 12 x 20 tires. With dual action springs. The 14’s with low pro and hd springs was that worst bone rattling ride I’ve experienced on any vehicle short of an old wooden roller coaster.
beachguysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car