lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
youngsoogolfcart01
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Club Car Delta q charger

I bought a Delta Q 48v charger for my club car because the old charger quit working. The Delta Q I bought off eBay came with a different plug. so I am gonna splice my old plug onto the Delta Q charger. The wires coming out of my old plug ( CLUB CAR ) are RED, BLACK, BLUE. The wires coming out of the Delta Q are GREEN, BLACK, WHITE... The model of the delta Q is 913-4810. if that matters. Im gonna try to attach a picture.
youngsoogolfcart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Delta q charger

What year is your cart? I ask cause if it has an OBC that charger will not work with it and you will have to bypass it.

And as far as the colors on your new plug, you will need to look at the back of the charger or inside it to see a schematic or where the wires are landed. A guess that was wrong could ruin something or hurt someone.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:05 AM   #3
dszklarek
Not Yet Wild

Did you ever try this conversion? I am in the exact situation. I have an on board QuiQ charger than went bad and the cheapest replacement by far is the same charger with a different output cable. Thinking of trying it.
dszklarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
youngsoogolfcart01
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Sorry for taking so long to get back on this, I ended up calling tech support over at Delta Q and they emailed a schematic of the charger and I spliced the wiring. Good guys over there ( Up There, In Canada ) very helpful.
youngsoogolfcart01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charge recepticle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car