lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2018, 04:48 PM   #11
CruisinaCampground
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: No Voltage at Allrax (carts unlimitted conversion)

When I tested the throttle the first time, the Light on the Alltrax blinked once (green). When I depressed the throttle the light went solid green but the wheels did not spin. I had to depress the throttle fully, as the throttle returned to its natural state the wheels would start and accelerate until the throttle was back to its non-pressed state. I downloaded the Alltrax toolkit and hooked the computer up to it. I selected 0-5V for the throttle and it allowed the pedal to operate normally. Now it blinks 3 times green.
CruisinaCampground is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2018, 04:56 PM   #12
CruisinaCampground
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Great news, in all my worrying about a dropped wrench, I never checked the pedal black to battery main (-). This was not connected. I reconnected it and I have test drove the cart and all is well with it. It has a lot more power delivered from a stop now, and pulls our family of 4 around much better! I have checked for hot wires, and double checked that all my wires were connected... lol

Thank you for your help, I am happy it was such a simple solution, although I am a bit embarrassed. But the most important part is I don't need to tell the wife we need more parts just yet.
CruisinaCampground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:44 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Good to hear it, If you have any questions about the throttle operation, contact me for the original throttle mapping.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car