lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #11
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Bought a new links charger still don't work

You take the Black 10g wire from the receptacle and run it to the Main Neg or Controller B-. The grey sense wire is not used and can be rolled up and tied off. The Yellow wire on your small contact of the solenoid will have to now ran between it and the controller B- as it will no longer be triggered by the OBC.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-24-2018, 09:44 PM   #12
mti19
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

So is the black 10g wire the one that goes to the obc?
mti19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:24 AM   #13
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Yes, it leaves the charge receptacle and goes into the harness and back to the OBC unit.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #14
mti19
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Bought a new links charger still don't work

So to be such a pain in the ***. Just wanted to make sure I had it right. None of the instructions were that clear. Just a suggestion if you guys have a drawing in a thread call out the number for the wire needed that are on the wires in the drawing. This would make it easier to find. Also say take wire from point a to point b not take wire to point b because then you're not sure which end goes to point b. Just trying to give you guys perspective though my eyes. Thanks a lot NoleFan4Ever You have been a great help. This forum is great and has saved me a lot of money. I will be making a donation. I will let you know when I get it working.
mti19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charger 48, charger don't work, links series, powerdrive2
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car