lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2019, 10:34 PM   #11
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2012 Villager 8 Seater accelerator pedal intermittent

Lol! Good Luck, we are headed back out too!!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2019, 11:20 PM   #12
Pepe30269
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: 2012 Villager 8 Seater accelerator pedal intermittent

Your brilliant NolFan. Worked like a charm. So that means that Mcor unit is bad so it is a matter of finding the right part and replacing it, correct? I guess making the temp wiring permanent is a bad idea... especially for a church golf cart.

Thank you very much... Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cmar.jpg (87.7 KB, 0 views)
Pepe30269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:59 PM   #13
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Lol! No, you do not want to leave it like that as it is bypassing the microswitch inside your MCOR. Here are the MCOR's https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/mcors but give David a call to confirm as I believe you will need the AM293101 - DS MCOR to MCOR4 Conversion Kit. I do not believe yours has an MCOR4. David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars 706-431-3917.

And I will be at our early service tomorrow (today) so I will tell my pastor to give me some extra love this week....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:00 AM   #14
Pepe30269
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Well we can put this one in the books. Thanks to everyone and especially NOLEFAN, I put the new MCOR in this 8 seater Villager, and have driven it around for two days and it runs like a sewing machine. Thanks again NOLEFAN!

I will be finishing the detail work on it this week and putting it on the market hopefully by the weekend. As I mentioned initially, this girl belongs to our church south of Atlanta. We bought it a year ago to take people from the back of the parking lot to the front of the church. . What we found was that what we really need is 2 four seaters to double our pick up frequency. One cart cant make a full round quick enough to handle the demand and almost never were we carrying more than 3 people. Our goal is to sell this one and then go buy 2 four or six seaters.

So if you are interested in the beauty that is in fantastic shape, let me know. Thanks again!

Mike
Pepe30269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car