lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
Jason9869
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 EZGO RXZ No Go

So I pulled a bonehead move. I was refilling my batteries this am after use cart to drop my kids at school. Topped them off and the thought I should clean off the batteries. Sprinkled some baking soda and then hosed them of being careful not to get water everywhere. I read somewhere that this was ok, guessing not.
All done and turn the key and the cart won’t move!!! Lights will work and radio but no click that I use to hear which I’m not sure if that was the brake releasing or some solenoid but nothing. Tried to put in tow mode to push back in garage and that wouldn’t work either. Had to use the back up plan under the cover and then was able to move the cart back.
Charging now and appears to be charging properly but still no luck driving.
What did I mess up??
Jason9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #2
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2013 EZGO RXZ No Go

Is it in tow mode????
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #3
SBIRD!
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Half the time when I rinse my batteries or power wash my cart it won't run until something dries out. Is the green light on on the charging port with the charger unplugged? I'm guessing the little box sensor from the port to B+ is water sensitive on mine.
Leave your seat up and cross your fingers.
SBIRD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:37 PM   #4
Jcran
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Had the same thing happen to me, waited about 30 minutes and it ran fine.
Jcran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:56 PM   #5
Jason9869
Not Yet Wild

Not in tow mode. Tried to put in tow mode to push back in driveway and still could not move until I did the other “trick” under the cover.
Was hoping maybe it needed to dry out but it’s been about 4 hours now and still no luck! 😢

Pulled the jumper plug and thought maybe that was the issue because I had noticed the brake lights were on and solenoid not clicking. Bypassed the jumper but still not working
Jason9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 02:17 PM   #6
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I always use a leaf blower and blow the heck out of everything under the seat when I wash my batteries. I've never have had a problem. Knock on wood...
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO