lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
zachsclub
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default cart wont charger

have a 36v ezgo that wont charge. when I plug in my charger it flashes red/green and then stops. charger wont come on. its a power wise eq charger. ant help would be appreciated as im stummped
zachsclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
Sideways
Gone Wild

Default Re: cart wont charger

Others will chime in but first thing I would do is check water level in each cell of each battery and top off with distilled water accordingly.
Next find out what the pack voltage is, chargers usually will not come on unless the battery pack voltage is a certain amount (sorry I don't know what the specific amount is)
If the pack voltage is low try connecting a 12v automobile charger to the pack then connect your charger to see if your charger kicks on.
Do you know someone else with a charger that will work on your cart that you can try?
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 06:12 PM   #3
zachsclub
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: cart wont charger

never noticed the rapid flashing lights before, so is that normal? I will check the pack voltage tomm and see what it is. thanks for your response
zachsclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO