lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2022, 08:13 PM   #1
DJNMS3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 4” A-Arm Lift Kit Look Strange To You?

Hey, everyone.

So, I had a 4” A-ARM lift kit from RHOX installed with dual action rear leaf springs, factory bushings and factor sleeves. I have factory front leaf springs. I also have 22” tires and 12” rims. This is on my 2019 Club Car Tempo.

From the pictures attached to this thread, the front seems way lower than the back, almost giving it a dragster look. I took it out today and when turning out of my driveway, my front tires were rubbing on the front black fender above the wheel.

When I Googled lift kits on a Tempo, the 6” lift kit looks WAY higher with similar wheel size. I know it’s only a 2” difference, but it looked WAY more than that..

Is this normal? Any suggestions on how to fix it, besides removing or cutting the black fender? Can the front part of the lift kit be adjusted?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7D969329-3FC6-4243-B08A-63BCC0D06816.jpg (165.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg E052038F-8D9B-4265-B07F-3F9BE3E33604.jpg (193.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg F6685965-3D80-4507-9CB2-2C10432C7C41.jpg (191.4 KB, 0 views)
DJNMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2022, 07:12 AM   #2
ImplantLabTech
Getting Wild

Default Re: 4” A-Arm Lift Kit Look Strange To You?

Those tires look more like 23 and even with as you say 22 you will need a 6"lift

Nice looking cart
ImplantLabTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 07:48 PM   #3
DJNMS3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImplantLabTech View Post
Those tires look more like 23 and even with as you say 22 you will need a 6"lift

Nice looking cart
Thank you! They’re 22”. I measured them. I was told with a 6” lift, I’d need 23” tires and that it would look weird with 22” tires.

I got the Plum Quick Bandit upgrade and they said not to go above 22” tires, which is why I kept it there.

But, too late for a 6” lift now lol.

Any suggestions on the black plastic piece that rubs on the tire?
Old 03-31-2022, 11:00 PM   #4
eyeage
Not Yet Wild

Never been much of a fan of lifting clubs tbh. Feel they look better hugging the ground. That's probably the best looking lifted club I've seen, however. Tires seem a bit fat to me. If they were a bit lower profile I think it'd be a bit sharper and would solve your rubbing issue. Nice looking cart. I don't think it would look better lifted to 6". Solve the issues with smaller tires imo.
eyeage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 01:00 PM   #5
DJNMS3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeage View Post
Never been much of a fan of lifting clubs tbh. Feel they look better hugging the ground. That's probably the best looking lifted club I've seen, however. Tires seem a bit fat to me. If they were a bit lower profile I think it'd be a bit sharper and would solve your rubbing issue. Nice looking cart. I don't think it would look better lifted to 6". Solve the issues with smaller tires imo.
Thanks!

And bump! Any suggestions (without buying a whole new lift) on how to prevent the front black plastic and wheels from rubbing?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car