lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2022, 07:30 AM   #1
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Looking for a new or good used TXT frame

Okay, so I found what looks to be a good deal, okay fair deal on a well used 2004 EZGO TXT 48 the frame is badly rusted and I think it's beyond any bandaid repair. Everything mechanical looks in really good shape and decent batteries. So who are the go to people for a new frame that will ship and have a more reasonable price than $1000? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or not.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO