lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
sdc19982002
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Battery meter ?

I have the horizontal green led guage on my cart. What percantage of discharge does each bar represent, Or at how many bars should I recharge. I think I have 6 bars.
sdc19982002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
sdc19982002
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery meter ?

Sorry, 36 volt system
sdc19982002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
manwitaplan
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

You Need to get a true number reading output source. The bars can say 3 then get a 1/2 mile down the road and it drop to one. The number output lets you know precisely that you are close to 36.5 volts which is at 50 percent charge. Probably not want you want to hear. The number gauge is not that much and scottyb sells them.

Good luck
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
Cabdella
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Exclamation Re: Battery meter ?

So what is the difference in Scotty B's vs another one on amazon or eBay? Just curious, I know he has better support, but when the CFO is not as easy, well I must ask....I will hide and sip my drink waiting on an answer.... Sorry Scotty B, I appreciate your input here, but just curious
Cabdella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

Default Re: Battery meter ?

A lot of other meters are not water proof or shock proof and will not make it long before you end up having to replace it again, you might pay a little more initially when you buy a meter from ScottyB but you will have the peace of mind of knowing it will work and if there is a problem ScottyB will take care of it so to me the Customer support is worth the little extra cash.I know what its like to be on a budget as I have been off work for a year now with first Crohns surgery then was diagnosed with Cancer and just recently went thru Cancer surgery and now face future treatments as the lymph nodes they removed showed Melanoma cancer in them also so like I said I don't have a ton of cash to spend so when I buy something I only want to have to buy it once so that's just my 2 cents..
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO