lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
mjpicciano
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Question Wiring Turn Signal/Flasher Unit into Lighting Harness

Hello All, This is my first post but I have been a member for several months and have found some really great information.. Thanks..!!
I am rebuilding a 1998 GAS EZGO TXT which has been going really great except for this issue.. I have installed a premium light kit from Buggies Unlimited which includes the blinker/flasher assembly that mounts to the steering column.. I have the light kit hooked up and wired but I can not determine how to wire the blinker/flasher assembly into the harness to make every work.. I have the flasher tied in but can only get the rear lights to flash and I can not figure out how to get the front lights to flash and I can not figure out how to wire in the rest of the wiring from the blinker assembly to make the front and rear blinkers work..
I am sure a lot of you have gone through this but all the docs I have been able to find do not clearly explain how to wire the blinker/flasher assembly into the main wiring harness..
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide..
Mark Picciano
Oak Island NC
mjpicciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
98ezgo
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Wiring Turn Signal/Flasher Unit into Lighting Harness

here is the diagram I used when I fixed the turn signals on my 98 workhorse. yours will be the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 96E-Zassc.jpg (60.5 KB, 0 views)
98ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
mjpicciano
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you very much.. this is much more detailed than anything else I have been able to find
Old 12-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
mjpicciano
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks for the diagram but I have one more question, exactly where do I break into the wiring harness to tied in the wires from the blinker/flasher assembly.. Do I cut into the harness wire or wire the blinker/flasher wires to the actual lights.. Also, how do I get the lights on the actual blinker/flasher to work, they don't seem to light up no matter what I try.. Thanks so much for the help..!
Old 12-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
98ezgo
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

it shows the hot from fuse block to one side of the flasher and the other side of flasher will be the hot going to the turn signal switch
98ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
Jash12
Not Yet Wild

I just finished re wiring my entire '98 EZGO TXT. The attached diagram should get it for you. I ran separate/individual wires to the the front turn signal lights. I did not use the wire harness wires.
Jash12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO