lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2017, 10:03 PM   #71
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: >1 mph F or R - Fully Charged Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU MykuL View Post
well I sure hope the lower end of that spectrum is the end I land at. Thank you for the quick reply. They said they have to order a new one to part swap unless other location in area has one in stock. I imagine it'll be a week before I hear back. Thanks again!
I rebuild ones that need it and convert them over for Curtis controllers.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #72
LSU MykuL
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

So i just wanted to wrap this deal up with the final result. I got it back yesterday afternoon and the final diagnosis was the actual motor. Funny thing is they were initially certain it was the wiring harness, so they ordered one to part swap and verify. Wrong, fully swapped motors and it fixed the issue altogether. The deal they made was to keep the used motor they tested on the cart (2009 RXV stock motor-same as the broken one on cart) and keep the installed harness so they didnt have to remove it for a total of $875 including tax. Considering i got a working good motor and a new harness for the cost including labor and everything, i feel like i came out pretty solid, what are your thoughts?
LSU MykuL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #73
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU MykuL View Post
So i just wanted to wrap this deal up with the final result. I got it back yesterday afternoon and the final diagnosis was the actual motor. Funny thing is they were initially certain it was the wiring harness, so they ordered one to part swap and verify. Wrong, fully swapped motors and it fixed the issue altogether. The deal they made was to keep the used motor they tested on the cart (2009 RXV stock motor-same as the broken one on cart) and keep the installed harness so they didnt have to remove it for a total of $875 including tax. Considering i got a working good motor and a new harness for the cost including labor and everything, i feel like i came out pretty solid, what are your thoughts?
Glad to hear it's fixed now!

AC motors rarely fail. A new motor from shopezgo costs more than that. You did ok, and have a new harness to boot!
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO