lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2022, 01:47 PM   #101
robertmII
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Programming Software Download Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleebow View Post
has anyone gotten their hands on the 2022 software yet? or the new cable needed as well?
Just some of the dealers.
robertmII is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-25-2022, 01:51 PM   #102
Dawgman25
Not Yet Wild

My dealer told me he would send the software to me, but I am not so sure about that. I am sure someone will get it soon. My dealer tweaked my settings quite a bit (no idea what they did), but it does slowly but surely get up to 35 or so. I would like to tweak the settings to make some torque adjustments, but will be patient until things are figured out.

Golfing with it today, so I will get a much better feel for the settings after 18 compared to just blasting up and down the streets at full speed.

So at this point, we need the software, figure out a new cable, and then the best way to tweak the settings.

If anyone needs a cable for a 2021 or older, let me know since I can't use mine now. Brand new and never used.
Dawgman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:32 PM   #103
850destin84
Not Yet Wild

can same one share the software with me please ?
850destin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:46 AM   #104
mtollin
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgman25 View Post
It's in here, just gotta read the threads. Here you go - for 2021's and older. Won't work with the 2022's.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mii7m9
So, finally got around to this file. Windows says unsafe file, contains Virus and/or threat to computer. Anyone else getting this?
mtollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:13 AM   #105
mtollin
Gone Wild

Bump. Nobody else got virus warning? Any chance this version was hacked and older version safe? Defender actually disabled and quaratined it.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:25 AM   #106
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtollin View Post
So, finally got around to this file. Windows says unsafe file, contains Virus and/or threat to computer. Anyone else getting this?
That’s spam bullshit pop ups from the free file hosting site. Not the actual program file. Close those pops ups as soon as they open. Usually close the browser and reopen the second time it will download without issues. That’s all we got and the file hosting site the guy chose, I will tell you the second link he posted is aweful. Spam galore!
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 10:29 AM   #107
Lambert
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I don't know why this works (on Windows/Firefox anyway), but I have found that if you move the mouse cursor all the way to the extreme left of the screen and left click it makes those pop ups go away. It takes about 2 seconds after the click.
Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 02:36 PM   #108
IconLightning
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtollin View Post
This sendspace link worked for me: https://www.sendspace.com/file/grzyt1
IconLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 09:02 AM   #109
mtollin
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by IconLightning View Post
This sendspace link worked for me: https://www.sendspace.com/file/grzyt1
Trying your link now, thank you. The messages I got from the old download weren't just from site. I forced a download, then went to unzip file, and Defender bugged out and moved the file to Quarintine.

I'll try the new one, maybe first try to open it in "Sandbox"
Old 01-11-2023, 08:06 AM   #110
Hatcher1105
Not Yet Wild

Good morning everyone, trying to wake up this old thread. I have a 2023 evolution foster 6 plus. Can someone please post the new software link, also can anyone tell me where to get the new cable from. My dealer would only increase the RPM from 4500 to 5500. I would like to do a little more tweaking! Thanks
Hatcher1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon