lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: ezgo snow plow

the glacier i put on had the 7" allsport lift kit, the sub frame is a angled flat plate, i mounted it about a foot behind the front wheels, 4 bolts and done if you have a winch, if not, you get the electric motor kit and and it is ony a couple wire with quick connects, in the spring you can take the plate of and the only thing you have left is 2 wire running from the battery and 3 wires running to a switch on the dash... was a easy install, i also have done one that i used a plow for a Rhino, i post the link later when i get home that is also a nice plow for a cart.. worked well, but you will need a winch for that one
RICHIE RICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
providencecatholic
Not Yet Wild

hey RICHIE RICH can you give me picks and directions on how to install a plow i wouuld like to install one before its too late
providencecatholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #13
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

here is the link to the polaris page, you have to buy it in 3 piece if i remember

http://www.purepolaris.com/Packages....arisPGACatalog)
Old 01-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #14
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

this one works wll to, you will need to make a new plateor modify to attach to the frame on your car

http://www.hunterworks.com/inc/sdetail/1990
Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
rib33024

Heres one---

rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #16
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

a litte har on the teeth to hold it on, hit bump you get you teeth knock out and your butt right offf the seat....LOL
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
providencecatholic
Not Yet Wild

Richie Rich Can You Send Me Some Picture And Instructions
providencecatholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #18
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

the niversal is the one i used, i installed it on a yami with the 7" HD lift kit, the allsport 7" kit have a receiver tube that i mounted a warn winch to lift plow,

the sub frame i used i made in my shop... it did work well plowing on flat grounds and as long as the snow wasn't wet and heavy and to deep...

here is a picture of a universal plow and also a picture of the glacier ll and mount, depending on your cart brand, model, year will depend on how you need to mount, but there is no package at this time you can buy, so you will need to always make your own mounts....

the plow i listed above in the other post is from hunter works, that is what i have on my rhino, that would work very well, also is very rugged, better than the glacier but twice the price, you can also buy moose plows from your local ATV dealer for cheap...
also a plow off the old wheel horse/toro 300/400/500 series garden tractor will also work you just need to weld the toro mount to a plate and remove the angle handle..
but all these plow will require you have a winch, if not you need a self contained unit and those are big bucks.. hope this helps

just remember, you will need to make your own mounts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg univeral plow.jpg (18.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg glac 2 plow.jpg (9.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 08-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #19
IRCJB
Getting Wild

Now I'll preface this by saying I'm in absolutely no position of authority when it comes to snow...... never even seen it.

But...

Y'all can push snow around 'till your fingers turn blue with a golf cart; but the guys over at the International Harvester Cub Cadet forums are insane.
Those guys start foaming at the mouth about mid September. They won't quit until they're shooting snow into the next county.
IRCJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #20
mudboy
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRCJB View Post
Now I'll preface this by saying I'm in absolutely no position of authority when it comes to snow...... never even seen it.

But...

Y'all can push snow around 'till your fingers turn blue with a golf cart; but the guys over at the International Harvester Cub Cadet forums are insane.
Those guys start foaming at the mouth about mid September. They won't quit until they're shooting snow into the next county.
LOL!!
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atv, ezgo, golf cart, snow plow
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO