lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
Matcart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2002 DS IQ father and son won't move

Old Today, 05:57 PM #1
Matcart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Hello
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Let me start out by saying that I got this cart for my son an ex-marine that did three tours in Iraq. Bless his heart he's home safe now. He recently asked me to do a father-son project. He's 36, and I'm 59. Thought I would surprise him by bringing this cart home getting it moving so that him and I could put lift kit wheels controller lights all the awesome stuff you guys do. Well folks I've tried everything downloaded owner's manual downloaded maintenance and service manual have read a million posts still can't get it to move. What I have here is a 2002 DS IQ serial designation AQ won't move forward or reverse no solenoid click no reverse buzzer. I've tested the buzzer by wiring it 48 volts direct and it buzzes I have 48 volts at the key switch I have 48 volts of tow run switch I've followed your guys suggestions for voltages at the 16-pin connector on the Curtis controller all voltages seem to check out. my Mcor passed the ohm test . if I jump the b minus small terminal on the solenoid to ground it does click and engage and I have pack voltage to be large yellow cable going into the controller. my battery light does not come on . it does have the OBC which at first would not charge the batteries until I trickle charge each of them for a few days charger seems to be working correctly now. Very discouraging I can fix anything. I can build anything. But I can't fix this stupid golf cart. I'm not the kinda guy that asks for help, I'm usually the guy that everyone asks for help from. I'm both embarrassed and humbled by this machine. Sorry to ramble, thank you all for being here for me
Matcart is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Edit TagsTags
None

Quick Reply

Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Link
Insert Image

Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Old Today, 05:57 PM #1
Matcart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Hello
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Let me start out by saying that I got this cart for my son an ex-marine that did three tours in Iraq. Bless his heart he's home safe now. He recently asked me to do a father-son project. He's 36, and I'm 59. Thought I would surprise him by bringing this cart home getting it moving so that him and I could put lift kit wheels controller lights all the awesome stuff you guys do. Well folks I've tried everything downloaded owner's manual downloaded maintenance and service manual have read a million posts still can't get it to move. What I have here is a 2002 DS IQ serial designation AQ won't move forward or reverse no solenoid click no reverse buzzer. I've tested the buzzer by wiring it 48 volts direct and it buzzes I have 48 volts at the key switch I have 48 volts of tow run switch I've followed your guys suggestions for voltages at the 16-pin connector on the Curtis controller all voltages seem to check out. my Mcor passed the ohm test . if I jump the b minus small terminal on the solenoid to ground it does click and engage and I have pack voltage to be large yellow cable going into the controller. my battery light does not come on . it does have the OBC which at first would not charge the batteries until I trickle charge each of them for a few days charger seems to be working correctly now. Very discouraging I can fix anything. I can build anything. But I can't fix this stupid golf cart. I'm not the kinda guy that asks for help, I'm usually the guy that everyone asks for help from. I'm both embarrassed and humbled by this machine. Sorry to ramble, thank you all for being here for me
Matcart is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Options
Quote message in reply?
Matcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car