lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
bunderwood48
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2000 Club Car DS - New with Questions

I am new to having a 2000 CC DS and have questions about what lift I have and what options I have for upgrades to the lift/suspension.

Tires measure 22.5 inch. At work, so don't have the tire specs.

1. What type of lift do I have? It doesn't look like the pictures I see when trying to research.
2. The camber on the passenger front wheel is bad. Is this something that can be fixed with this setup? Again, the videos I have seen online do not look similar to this setup.
3. I would be interested to replace the suspension to something that rides better and provides good control. Double A Arm looked appealing from what I have read. And what size lift would be comparable to what I have. I wouldn't want to go bigger, but want to make sure I have room for the tires.

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2771.jpg (212.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2778.jpg (208.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2779.jpg (203.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2780.jpg (201.3 KB, 0 views)
bunderwood48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-21-2019, 05:58 PM   #2
Ponchjoe
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2000 Club Car DS - New with Questions

I'm certainly no expert and just got my 2000 DS last week. My budget BU lift was completely worn out so I ordered the Jakes 4". It says it will work with 22" tires which is what I have. Looking at your rear blocks I would gues that's a 6" lift but I'm not sure. I saw a thread here that someone asked who's lift they had and someone replied to measure the distance from the top of the tire to the fender but I don't recall the answer. You might do a search on "what lift do I have?" For more answers.
Ponchjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:56 AM   #3
bunderwood48
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the reply. I ordered the Jake's 6" a arm this weekend. A lot of the components looked worn out, so I thought it was best to replace. I did jack up and there was a good bit of movement on the one side, so I thought it would be good to replace and make sure it was safe and operating properly.
bunderwood48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

it looks like spindle lift but not sure of brand. aside from the spindles the rest of the front end looks stock.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:50 AM   #5
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

I maybe interested In the parts you pull off if you want to get rid of them and the price with shipping isn't too bad...
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car