lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
widesystemg
Not Yet Wild

Default New guy, old farm.

Im a veteran that just switch to farming and currently working on a farm in need of lots of maintenance. Today's project was to get the EZGO ST350 working. Ive been through tons of articles and nothing seems to match my issue.
First off: the engine works and starts normal.
When direction is selected either forward or reverse, nothing happens.
I took the wheel off to see about the spinning crown bolt and the bolt doesn't spin. Its an open dif right? and while raised in the air, the tire on the other side spins in the different direction like it should (BY HAND not under power..) So, I adjusted the tension on the belt which made the second clutch engage fine. The centrifugal pulley mounted to the transmission expands as it should as well. Just no power to the wheels. Seems as if the problem is inside the transmission case. However, I am not a mechanic and Im sure Im not using the right words. Help me please :)
widesystemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: New guy, old farm.

welcome to BGW
Old 09-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
pete959
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New guy, old farm.

fallow ur shifter cables from handle to back of cart then make sure the lever is moving other then that it is in rear end
pete959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO