lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2019, 10:33 PM   #21
nnmsgst
Gone Wild

Default Re: Potential BobBoyce programming run.... Upper Midwest, MN. WI, IL, IA?

That's great. Bob! You've got 2 in Wi, 1 in Indiana, and a free dinner! We're getting there. Any FIBS or MN, IA, OH folks?
nnmsgst is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-12-2019, 09:31 AM   #22
n2carts
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Potential BobBoyce programming run.... Upper Midwest, MN. WI, IL, IA?

You can add another one (my friends) for Kentucky. I may have a few more friends that might want it done too.

If it's not going to be too soon I will plan to mail it.
n2carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 05:22 AM   #23
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Ok, it is time to get serious about this...

Anyone interested in getting this done needs to PM their names, addresses, and phone numbers, to usgicollector. Please, do not bother to swamp him with loads of questions like what took down my PM inbox, he will just delete them and not respond... If I do not have the information to be able to get to you or contact you, I will not waste my time this time around...

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 05:56 AM   #24
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok guys ask your questions here in this thread and Bob or I will answer your question when we have time.

It's a very busy time of year for Bob and me is why were asking you to do it this way.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:37 AM   #25
OttyFields
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

If you come through central Indiana up I65 I can meet you at an exit to increase regen. Let me know what day.....I'll get us a bit to eat too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
OttyFields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:03 AM   #26
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok had one good question come up already what is the timeline? Well Bob is shooting for within the next two weeks.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #27
bigsby
Not Yet Wild

My 2014 RXV already has what I assume is the Freedom mode activated as it would do 19.5mph before i put 20.5 inch tires on, which it now does about 22.5mph. I'm not very interested in crazy speed, getting it up to 25 or 26 would be fine, more interested in increased regen, and maybe some increased acceleration. Just trying to gauge if those wants are enough to warrant a stop from Bob or not. I'm in southern Indiana.
bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:29 AM   #28
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsby View Post
My 2014 RXV already has what I assume is the Freedom mode activated as it would do 19.5mph before i put 20.5 inch tires on, which it now does about 22.5mph. I'm not very interested in crazy speed, getting it up to 25 or 26 would be fine, more interested in increased regen, and maybe some increased acceleration. Just trying to gauge if those wants are enough to warrant a stop from Bob or not. I'm in southern Indiana.
I sent you a pm.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:44 AM   #29
bigsby
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
I sent you a pm.
If you did, I have not received it.
bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:25 AM   #30
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsby View Post
FWIW, Bob did mine in person. The cart will run 32mph now but the adjustments to accel and regen are the most useful in my environment. The drive ability of the cart is much better. Mostly one pedal driving now. It was done 10 months ago and I appreciate the cart and the changes more all the time. Pretty sure Bob can tailor it to your wants.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO