lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: New to me cart,

Someone probably disconnected it. Look in the passenger side glove box and see if there are 2 rivets in the left side. If so the buzzer is behind that. You might be able to reach it from the front right cowl or take the key switch plate out and get to it that way. If no rivets look under the seat on the controller side
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-17-2019, 09:08 AM   #22
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Lots of folks disconnect the beeper (some find it annoying, others live in campgrounds and the beeper has woken up a neighbor, some need it off if they hunt, etc) but the diagnostics using the beeper are horribly inaccurate. That also only works if it's a 36V PDS car, not a TXT 48 or series.

That charger you got is a Delta-Q QuiQ, and I've only seen those in 48V configurations, and that picture of a charging port is from a TXT 48. No TXT 48 does diagnostic beeps via the reverse buzzer.

TXT 48s have many conditions causing the slow limp mode--speed sensor is but one of them. Low battery voltage is the more common one. If SoC drops below 20% the car often shuts completely down, stone dead--possibly to protect the controller?
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:21 AM   #23
DsZ71
3 Linked

E-Z-GO

what I have noticed is that no matter what, she does 9mph (gps ) even going down hills she seem to "engine brake" to keep me at 9mph
DsZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #24
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Well that would imply the speed sensor is working. You need a handheld or a laptop with a cable
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:57 AM   #25
DsZ71
3 Linked

E-Z-GO

well, after replacing the speed sensor, she now goes around 21 to 22mph, even got it up to 24 now and then.
DsZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO