lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2020, 07:22 PM   #21
scfd493
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: V-glide question

Sergio. If you see this another question. Is it possible to hook up a reduced reverse speed micro switch with this type set up? Full speed reverse can be a ride for someone else driving it. Also a 3 wire voltage divider throttle like mine. I am still trying to look up stuff on that. Is this a candidate for an mcore type throttle in future or just stay the course. Thanks
scfd493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2020, 09:59 AM   #22
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

You can get a pre-mcor to MCOR4 kit from RevolutionGolfCars.com if You want to convert to an MCOR in the future.

You need a SPDT micro-switch in the FNR to give you the reduced reverse speed.

Wire the 3 terminal micro-switch as follows:
COM - Wire to Controller terminal #2.
NC - Wire direct to VGlide top of the throttle.
NO - Wire with a 5k 1/2 watt resistor to the VGlide top of the throttle.
Basically that is how all Club Cars Series with 3-wire throttles do it, example:

Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #23
scfd493
Not Yet Wild

Thanks again!! I’m going to have to source the parts and look at this a little
Closer my controller is wired up a little differently. The highest and lowest leads off my v glide are wired directly to 2 and 3 on the controller and with 2 going to the low side and 3 going to what I would call the top (t-9) so not sure what all I would need to rework. Glad to know there is a way
scfd493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:45 AM   #24
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Double check that again, most Controllers like that use the convention: T1=KSI, T2=Throttle Power and T3=Throttle Wiper.

Using the diagram below for reference your T2 should be going to Post #9, T3 should go to Post #1 and Post #3 to B-.

You can also disconnect the wires from your Controller T2 and T3 terminals and measure which terminal has 5v+ which would indicate the correct throttle power terminal.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car