lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Rhino Wheels on an EZ-GO

Okay, I hope I am posting this in the right place I have gotten what I think is a great deal on a set of ITP SS 12" Rhino rims and want to put them on my 2000 PDS. From all of my searching I have determined that I will need a set of wheel adapters to change the lug pattern. Do any of our sponsors sell these or will I need to check out ebay? And can anyone tell me what I am looking for? I understand I should have a 4 on 4 standard patern and that I need an adapter that converts to a 4 on 110 mm and thats about as far as my knowledge has carried me Any help would be appreciated
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Default Re: Rhino Wheels on an EZ-GO

i hope you got the rhino SS112 wheels at a $200.00 savings.... also what offset did you get??? for the rhino they have 2 different offsets... might be smarter to sell them toa rhino person and buy the right set for your cart... either way we have the right weheels and the wheel adaptors.. we can make them in 1 1/2 spacing from a 4 on 4 to 4 on 110.. they set of 4 would be $185.00 for you BGW member..
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCarts View Post
i hope you got the rhino SS112 wheels at a $200.00 savings.... also what offset did you get??? for the rhino they have 2 different offsets... might be smarter to sell them toa rhino person and buy the right set for your cart... either way we have the right weheels and the wheel adaptors.. we can make them in 1 1/2 spacing from a 4 on 4 to 4 on 110.. they set of 4 would be $185.00 for you BGW member..
Thats what I was worried about. Fortunatly, I havent bought them yet. The guy let me bring them home for the weekend to see if they fit. They are SS110 for $150. Not sure about the offset. How do I measure? The wheels have a set of 29" Swamp Lites on them...Too bad I cant get those to fit under the cart.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Thats what I was worried about. Fortunatly, I havent bought them yet. The guy let me bring them home for the weekend to see if they fit. They are SS110 for $150. Not sure about the offset. How do I measure? The wheels have a set of 29" Swamp Lites on them...Too bad I cant get those to fit under the cart.
there is no SS110 from ITP

SS106
SS108
SS112
SS212
SS312

good dal maybe buy them for the tires and then sell the rims
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCarts View Post
there is no SS110 from ITP

SS106
SS108
SS112
SS212
SS312

good dal maybe buy them for the tires and then sell the rims
Not a bad idea. Unfortunatly I just ran the numbers on the adapters and new tires to fit on my cart and it would cost me more to get these ITPs to fit than it would to buy a new combo set that would not need the adapters However, if I could get the 29s under my ride, it would still be a good deal, even if I have to buy the adapters. What's your thought of a tire this size on a 36v PDS with an Alltrax 400? Too much weight?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Way too Much Tire for your 36v cart even if you could get about 10" of needed lift to fit them under your cart as you say
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Way too Much Tire for your 36v cart even if you could get about 10" of needed lift to fit them under your cart as you say
Kinda what I figured...I guess a good deal isnt always that great.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Seeing as you haven't made the purchase, it's no deal. And, in this case, that's a good deal! Confusing, ain't it?
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Just buy the correct wheels from the "get go" and avoid all the after purchase blues...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks for everyone's advice. I decided to try them on my 4-wheeler and they fit and look awsome. Went from 25's to 29's on the wheeler.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO