lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #31
davjohn28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Built myself a roof rack...

now Trying to figure out how to add bracesfrom rear roof support down to rear seat to help with any potential forward reverse movement of roof system. Not sure how to do it since Yamaha rear bars are much closer in rear.

Worried that possibly roof could shift while cart is in transit.
davjohn28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2019, 07:16 PM   #32
davjohn28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Built myself a roof rack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davjohn28 View Post
now Trying to figure out how to add bracesfrom rear roof support down to rear seat to help with any potential forward reverse movement of roof system. Not sure how to do it since Yamaha rear bars are much closer in rear.

Worried that possibly roof could shift while cart is in transit.

Well the roof rack had been run to look at and all but i think it’s about to get taken off for good. It’s only 30 pounds and i have 2 different roof strut supports but after a few trips to the camp at Toledo bend on some very uneven ground and riding everyday through the neighborhood i don’t think it’s worth it.
It’s adds too much sway with the top weight and there’s constant popping that it getting me nervous, atleast it was only a $100 little project.
Now i will fix the holes in roof and either paint black or put bedliner on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
davjohn28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO