lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #11
csmdew
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 6" Drop Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
Larger tires reduces torque, requiring more current to turn the tires. Any weakness in the current delivery path will become more apparent. A stock controller is likely not going to pass enough current. Also, softness of the tires can increase drag. You might want to add more air pressure if you can, or switch to higher pressure tires. It's common.
Added more air but still dragging car slower; much more aggressive cleats than appeared in picture. As far as the torque I have a combo motor and alltrax controller plus upgraded everything electronics so that should not be hurting that much but do think it is the cleats. Plus I used 22x7 on front and it is a very erratic front end (wheel play). Don't like it as much as the last set of tires (205x50x10), may go back, thanks.
csmdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO