lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2018, 07:49 AM   #11
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Squirrely handling with lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaXtract View Post
I adjusted it to an 1/8" toe in and things are much better. What psi do you usually run in your tires?

I am ordering some of those shocks that Rooster59 recommended. I had bought Gabriel 81270 shocks, but they must be for drop axle because they are too long for the front.
Good to hear the adjustments helped. I have used the 81270 shocks for years, but they are longer than they need to be. And a little stiffer than I prefer. I am switching over to the Gabriel Ford Pinto shocks. At least for the rear. They are a little softer damping and closer to the stock shock length, compressed and extended. With HD rear springs I don't need any additional compression resistance. I bought the first pair of Pinto shocks for my wife's tow behind cart since it is a bit lighter than our TXT. Now I want them on the TXT too.
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO