lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
jdd32
Not Yet Wild

Default 36v EZGO, solenoid clicks but no forward or reverse

Good afternoon.

I'm pretty new to electric golf cart ownership. I've got an electric EZGO with manufacturing code of B399.

Cart died on me one day and wasn't able to get it back running. At first the reverse quit on me. Then I rode for about 10 mins longer before forward quit as well. I looked and found that the battery carriage had collapsed and the batteries were all crooked.

I repaired the carriage, cleaned all the terminals, charged it back up, and no luck.

Since then I've got all new batteries(it really needed new batteries anyway, and I got new ones for free), changed the solenoid, and cleaned up the F/R selector. Still only clicking, no movement in forward or reverse.

I've checked/cleaned every other connection I can find. I also checked the reed switch. I'm reading up on how to do the electrical diagnostic tests, but does anyone have a good idea of a likely cause with this combination of symptoms?

Thank you ahead of time for any help!

Jason
jdd32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO