lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2019, 01:23 AM   #21
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bias or Radial Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
You have 335,000 miles on what?
Are you sure that you want the answer to that? LOL

It's a prototype Toyota EV, built on a 2003 Toyota Echo chassis. 44 HP 3 phase 288 VAC drive motor, direct drive via chain to the front differential. 24 HP 3 phase AC generator, powered by a 1.5L Atkinson/Miller cycle Hemi engine. It is equipped with a dual fuel hydrogen/gasoline system. 38% overall efficiency when running on the generator with gasoline only. 150 Lb battery over the rear axle.

The national motor vehicle fuel efficiency average is 17% to 19% according to the DOE. So my EV with the genset running on gasoline is twice as efficient as the national average. The gasoline fuel system is a backup for the hydrogen fuel system.

When the genset is running on hydrogen, I get 450 miles per 1/2 gallon of distilled water. That is 900 miles per gallon. A gallon of distilled water is under $1 at WalMart.

Please don't ask the obvious. It cannot be sold to the public, or installed in a normal car. It can ony be used in a vehicle that is custom built to be in excess of 33% efficiency. It has a DOD level, weapons grade hydrogen reactor that is classified. I am the inventor and patent owner.

There is almost no wear and tear on the engine when running on hydrogen. It burns clean. The exhaust is nothing but air with water vapor.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2019, 01:47 AM   #22
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
Are you sure that you want the answer to that? LOL

It's a prototype Toyota EV, built on a 2003 Toyota Echo chassis. 44 HP 3 phase 288 VAC drive motor, direct drive via chain to the front differential. 24 HP 3 phase AC generator, powered by a 1.5L Atkinson/Miller cycle Hemi engine. It is equipped with a dual fuel hydrogen/gasoline system. 38% overall efficiency when running on the generator with gasoline only. 150 Lb battery over the rear axle.

The national motor vehicle fuel efficiency average is 17% to 19% according to the DOE. So my EV with the genset running on gasoline is twice as efficient as the national average. The gasoline fuel system is a backup for the hydrogen fuel system.

When the genset is running on hydrogen, I get 450 miles per 1/2 gallon of distilled water. That is 900 miles per gallon. A gallon of distilled water is under $1 at WalMart.

Please don't ask the obvious. It cannot be sold to the public, or installed in a normal car. It can ony be used in a vehicle that is custom built to be in excess of 33% efficiency. It has a DOD level, weapons grade hydrogen reactor that is classified. I am the inventor and patent owner.

There is almost no wear and tear on the engine when running on hydrogen. It burns clean. The exhaust is nothing but air with water vapor.

Bob
Would love to see this.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:06 AM   #23
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Do you take it on your road trips? I'd also like to see it.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:37 AM   #24
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Would love to see this.
Two went to DC. This was a third that was to be sent to the Univ of MD for a white paper to be written. President Bush (43) got wind of the project and put a halt to it. I ended up keeping it. I've driven it to California and back many times. To DC and back as well.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #25
jkenprice1
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Just a quick update. I bought Rhos 215/50R12 DOT Radials. So far, Im' really liking them.
jkenprice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO