lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2022, 10:22 PM   #61
Pupi305
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Question Re: EZGO TXT 94-01.5 36v DCS - Motor / Controller Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
That looks like a stock solenoid. Hopefully it isn't since the amp rating of a stock solenoid is only about 85A and its feeding a 600A controller.

I use a MZJ400 solenoid that is rated 1000A peak/400A continuous and only have a 400a controller. (But I'm prepared for most anything on the market)

---------
With a little rewiring, you can get the controller to stay on as long as the keyswitch is tuned ON. Here is a schematic of how the 1206SX was wired.

On the original DCS 10 pin molex, you need B+ on Pins 6, 9 and 10 to keep controller powered up.
Hello Johnnie,

Quick question for you, I am building a 2000 TXT 36v and have the reducer connected to the key switch however, when shifting from forward to reverse it shuts everything off then back on. If I use a stock solenoid and re-wire as mentioned will that alleviate that issue?
Pupi305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2022, 02:05 AM   #62
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO TXT 94-01.5 36v DCS - Motor / Controller Questions

You need to create your own thread to get a response a lot quicker than parking yourself on someone elses old thread.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO